Your ability to complete a tool or increase production is critical to your success. Oberg’s facility locations, equipment, floor space, cross-trained personnel and automation capabilities are always ready to accommodate your changing production needs.
Thanks to our manufacturing resource planning (MRP) system with its proprietary dashboard, we can easily monitor our capacity. What’s more, our access to capital—and the commitment of our ownership to make forward-looking investments—opens up resources to meet growing needs. A state-registered apprentice pipeline insures that a scalable workforce of specially trained craftsmen and engineers are always ready to meet customer challenges.
As a family-owned company, we can make nimble decisions, and we’ll do everything we can to achieve your goals. Through organic expansion and strategic acquisitions, supported by the right people and equipment, Oberg is committed to maintaining and developing the capacity that allows us and our customers to succeed.
- 5 U.S.-based advanced manufacturing facilities
- 700+ highly-skilled employees and precision machinists
- $50 million in capital/equipment investments over last 5 years
- Over 450,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- Locations in Pittsburgh, Chicago and Connecticut
- International sales and support
- 90 multi-axis machining centers
- 55 stamping presses