Are you ready to join a talented team of enthusiastic problem solvers and innovators who make cutting-edge products designed to improve peoples’ lives? Oberg values your participation and rewards your contributions and dedication with a comprehensive benefits package including industry-leading wages, paid holiday, personal and vacation days, and covered medical benefits for full-time employees.
Employee Benefits offered at Oberg Industries, LLC:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance with fully-covered premiums
- Overtime pay (after 8 hours per day worked)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical benefit opt-out (with reimbursement option)
- Death benefit coverage (no additional cost)
- Short-Term disability insurance (company paid, no contribution)
- Long-Term disability insurance (company paid, no contribution)
- 20% shift differential
- Retirement 401(k) with 4% employer match
- 9 paid holidays + 2 personal days
- Vacation days (up to five weeks based on years of service)
- Flexible scheduling available
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Safety glasses reimbursement
- Tool purchase program
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Temperature-controlled work environment
Oberg offers a family-friendly atmosphere that encourages work-life balance plus a variety of employee perks such as Employee Referral Incentive Pay, Food Truck days, Health Rewards bonuses, Kennywood family day, employee appreciation luncheons and more.
For additional details, click here
Oberg Industries, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Oberg believes in and is firmly committed to the practice of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. We observe and comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and harassment based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, non-job handicap or disability, veteran status, age, or sex, sexual orientation and marital status (except where a bonafide occupational qualification may exist with regard to any of these categories). Additionally, Oberg’s international facilities comply with all national and local employment and human rights laws and regulations of that country. At Oberg, we not only respect and value our employees; we appreciate and celebrate their diversity.