Immediately upon hire date, all full-time employees are eligible for Holiday Pay. All full-time employees are also eligible for Vacation and Sick/Personal days corresponding to their hire date.
Medical and Dental Benefits are provided to all full-time employees on the first of the month following their month of hire.
Immediately upon hire date, all full-time employees are eligible for participation in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Program, Group Life Insurance, Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Short-term Disability, Educational Assistance, Colonial Insurance, and Health Club Reimbursement.
The first day of the month following 30 days of employment, all full-time employees are automatically enrolled into our 401K plan.
After completing six consecutive months, all employees are automatically enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) on the next entry date (January or July 1st, whichever comes first after the six month waiting period).
Employee Benefits offered at Oberg Industries, Inc.
- Vision Reimbursement Plan
- Supplemental Medical Insurance (Colonial)
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- 9 Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life Insurance (Supplemental and Dependent)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Safety Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Purchase Program
- Wellness Program Initiatives
- Flexible Scheduling
- Shift Differential